Washington County Prothonotary Laura Hough is appealing a judge’s decision to dismiss her challenge attempting to remove the candidate running against her in the upcoming Republican primary.
Pennsylvania State Police and the FBI in Pittsburgh are investigating a series of fake phone calls made to 911 centers about an active shooter…
After almost 43 years with the Observer-Reporter, assistant sports editor Joe Tuscano is calling it a day.
A Greene County man already serving what likely amounts to a life sentence for sexually abusing a young girl has been sentenced to serve an additional 3,000 years in prison for molesting another girl.
- Stocks head toward winning March as Wall Street's fear falls
- Application now available for $100M Housing Options Grant Program
- Matchbox Twenty announces spring/summer tour
- Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes to perform in Greensburg
- Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey bring ‘The Greatest Show On Earth’ to Pittsburgh
- Former congressman, Senate candidate Galifianakis dies at 94
- Pickleball Slam: Roddick, Agassi, McEnroe, Chang take swings
- Love your brain: Yoga studio to offer classes for those with traumatic brain injuries
- Little Lake launches 75th season with comedies, drama and more
- Two area schools among districts targeted in active-shooter hoax
- Prothonotary appealing judge’s dismissal of election challenge against primary opponent
Q. I’m writing as a mom. My daughter is moodier than she was, but at 14, maybe this is part of puberty? My question deals with isolation and social media. She was a fifth-grader when the lockdown happened. She’s in eighth now. Her teacher tells me all the kids her age are behind socially. I …
Do you like popcorn? My husband and I love snacking on this crunchy treat. Not only is it quick to make and fairly healthy with a high amount of fiber as compared to calories, but it’s also tasty and filling. While nothing compares to the giant tub of buttered goodness you get at the local m…
The 1979 sci-fi movie “Aliens” had a great marketing tagline: “In space, no one can hear you scream.” Forty-four years later it turns out that in space, no one should hear you swear.
You may have witnessed the scenario a hundred times or more. The gang is gathered around the tailgate of the truck after a morning’s hunt. Maybe some sportsmen friends have stopped by the house for a gathering. One thing leads to another and a new firearm has been brought out for inspection.
Religious Christians make the commitment to avoid meat in their Friday meals for the duration of Lent, signifying a sacrifice for their faith that recalls the ultimate sacrifice Jesus Christ made during the crucifixion.
Marking their first new music release in over a decade, Matchbox Twenty’s forthcoming fifth studio album “Where The Light Goes” arrives May 26.
With a decades-long successful career, Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes continue to deliver their soul-searing brand of raucous blues and…
The 2023 tour of Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey “The Greatest Show On Earth" will debut stunning feats of human achievement, musical p…
Steve Martin and Martin Short’s “You Won’t Believe What They Look Like Today!” is a comedy show that redefines the form in unexpected and prof…
Tickets are on sale for the Four Chord Music Festival, which will be returning to Wild Things Park outside Washington on Saturday, Aug. 12 and…
The Pennsylvania Trolley Museum outside Washington is kicking off its season with its pre-Easter "Bunny Trolley."
The Senator John Heinz History Center will host its ninth annual Vintage Pittsburgh retro fair in partnership with the Neighborhood Flea on Sa…