Pennsylvania recorded an increase of 813 COVID-19 cases Saturday afternoon, according to a news release from the state Department of Health.
Washington School District students now will start school after Labor Day.
SPONSORED NEWS: Learn about The Healing Hearts Podcast and how it is created to provide education, innovation and information about Pennsylvania’s medical marijuana program.
It took four months into the COVID-19 pandemic for Washington County to register six deaths from the virus.
- Be Local: Support area food stands, markets
- Liz Weston: Can you trust your mobile payment app?
- State health officials: Pennsylvania has 813 new coronavirus cases
- Bike sales, number of local riders increasing during coronavirus-ravaged summer
- L&I backs $600 extension, tries to clear air on other benefits
Q. I’m so scared of going back to school. I mean, I want to see my friends. I want to go back to class. I even miss my teachers. I’m not scared for me. I’m scared for my gram and pap.
Q. I grew up with an alcoholic father. It made my childhood and teenage years incredibly difficult. It strained my relationship with my dad throughout my entire life. I have since been moved out of my parents’ home, for about 10 years now, and the distance has made it easier to accept the fa…
COVID-19 and the many safety guidelines set by the state Department of Health and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention have encouraged people to stay home, explore the outdoors and partake in healthy, positive forms of recreation.