Washington City council approved the 2020 budget with no tax increase. It’s the first time in three years the city hasn’t raised taxes.
The first whistle of the season had not sounded and Washington High School’s wrestling team had already been handed its first loss of the season.
- From the Editors: No one does Christmas quite like Canonsburg
- Heard or Be Heard Project: fostering participating in the classroom
- Democrats' impeachment charges say Trump betrayed the nation
- A rich almond cake makes a sophisticated and sweet dessert
- Business notebook -- Two area dining locales take national awards
My husband has always been an excellent bargain shopper and a skilled salesman. It used to be that he’d buy the weekly papers that were filled with advertisements and could use them to buy and sell whatever he needed or had. I think in olden days he’d have been known as a huckster, and becau…
The family-owned Isiminger’s Towing Service, on Jefferson Avenue, in Washington gives $500 to the Washington police department and another $50…
With the creation of the 4-H Club’s Coverbuds in Greene County four years ago, youngsters between the ages of 5 and 8 can now join older children in 4-H programming.