A Canadian man was arrested Sunday night after state police said he was driving drunk when he struck and killed a teenage girl walking home with ice cream in Connellsville Township.
- Cal connections are many for Super Bowl
- Italian skier Elena Fanchini dies at 37 from tumor
- Stocks fall on Wall Street, giving back some recent gains
- Irvin pulled from NFL Network's Super Bowl coverage
- Hamlin appears during Super Bowl event to receive award
- Chiefs' Mahomes says ankle will be ready for Super Bowl
- Phoenix Open kicks off Super Bowl week
January is over and the crowd at the gym is starting to thin out now that the Resolution People are dropping off. The Big Gym Corporation makes money from the people who sign up for memberships but don’t go. They’re raking it in as you relax in the comfort of your own home. It’s a genius bus…
As I moved out of the wood line and crossed onto the back side of our farm, I noticed someone in the corner of the field leaning on a fencepost next to the cattle stalls, so I made my way over, thinking it might be my brother or a friend.
Q. When should I talk with my daughter about puberty? She’s 9 and very curious. I fondly remember attending a class with you about growing up when I was a girl. I remember it was at the hospital. My grandma took me because my mom was sick. She died when I was 11, so I’m guessing the class wa…