A New Alexandria man is dead after an incident Sunday afternoon on Interstate 79 in South Strabane Township.
Growing up, Michael Seibert was a creative sort.
- Hall of Famer Bobby Hull, the Golden Jet, dies at 84
- Cleveland drummer, baseball fixture John Adams dies at 71
- Gregory Allen Howard, who wrote 'Remember the Titans,' dies
- Fed, set to impose smaller hike, may hint of fewer increases
- In Israel, disposable plastics trigger culture war, test PM
- '24,' 'Runaways' actor Annie Wersching has died at 45
- Analysis: Mahomes, Hurts set for historic matchup
As I watch a certain member of my family, who may or may not be a judge, prepare to depart for a morning’s hunt, I am taken back to our childhood days of dressing for cold weather hunts in bluejeans, cotton waffle long underwear, felt pack boots, etc.
My children have never starred in my dreams, probably because they’re always in my waking thoughts. Around the time they left the nest for school, my dreams turned to the worst kind of nightmares: the one where I was hundreds of miles away and couldn’t find my way back to them. I’m glad that…
The Carmichaels Women’s Civic Club will meet on Feb. 2 at 6 p.m. in the Carmichaels Methodist Church Fellowship Hall. All members are encouraged to attend this meeting and to bring a guest. Club members will participate in a mosaic class from the Pittsburgh Glass Center with facilitator DVSS…
January is Thyroid Awareness Month. For one South Hills resident, it has been a reminder of her journey to health while living with thyroid di…
Generations of Americans learned to type with “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog,” some to the click-clack cadence of a typewriter, …
Madonna’s “The Celebration Tour” will highlight her catalog of music from the past 40-plus years.
Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre (PBT) has announced the appointment of Adam W. McKinney as its new artistic director.