Omitted from a list in Wednesday’s Observer-Reporter of Washington County Department of Aging Services’ senior citizen centers offering takeout midday meals were the Canonsburg center, 30 E. Pike St., 724-745-5443, and the McDonald-Cecil Center, 3599 Millers Run Road, 724-743-1827.
- Governor extends stay-at-home order to include Washington County
- Bruce’s History Lessons: Walt Whitman – Poet and publicist extraordinaire
- Pros, preps and weekend warriors go virtual amid pandemic
- Chevron donates to food banks, first responders in region
- Recession is coming, but economy later will stabilize and grow