The Greene County Sheriff’s Office released the following activity report for June:
- The office processed 44 civil actions and served documents to 27 defendants related to civil actions.
- It processed one real estate sale, served papers related to two real estate sales and posted two real estate notices.
- The office processed three personal property actions and served documents to one defendant involving a personal property action.
- It processed 11 protection-from-abuse actions and served papers related to five protection-from-abuse orders.
- The office processed 78 licenses to carry concealed weapons, one license to sell firearms and one license to sell precious metals.
- Sheriff’s deputies served 44 warrants and made 20 traffic stops.
- Deputies transported three state prison inmates and made 59 county inmate transports.