The state Department of Environmental Protection and CNX Gas Co. have reached a settlement on abandoned mines.
- Jail partners with historical society to remember the forgotten
- Re-entry conference scheduled Friday at Penn Commercial
- Monessen, BVA school districts exploring ways to share resources
- EDITORIAL: Independent voters should be able to participate in state primaries
- LETTER: Hold Trump accountable to rule of law
A state-government office reports that landowners in the top eight natural gas-producing counties -- including Washington and Greene -- got nearly $10 billion in royalties from 2010 through 2018.
Fuel prices have declined again in Western Pennsylvania, but even though Washington's average dropped, it is among the region's highest.