Man shot dead in stairwell at Monroeville housing complex
MONROEVILLE (AP) – Police in western Pennsylvania are seeking the public’s help in finding the person responsible for a shooting death in a housing complex near Pittsburgh.
Allegheny County police say officers in Monroeville were called to the Cambridge Square complex just before 5:30 a.m. Saturday.
They found a 21-year-old man in a stairwell with multiple gunshot wounds. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police have not released the name of the victim, who was described as “fully clothed and wearing a jacket.” The motive for the shooting is unknown.
Investigators are asking anyone with information about the shooting to contact them.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 2Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 3Cal U. professor found dead on campus | Observer-Reporter
- 4Troubled Fredericktown water authority needs a costly fix | Observer-Reporter
- 5Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter