Tire-recycling event in Bulger
MAX Environmental Technologies Inc., 200 MAX Lane, Bulger, will hold a tire-recycling event for residents in Bulger and Midway from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. April 21.
Residents can drop off up to four tires at no charge. A $5 fee, paid in cash, is required for each tire that exceeds four to help offset the additional cost and keep the event open to everyone.
Refreshments will be served.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 3Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 4`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
- 5Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union