Thanks for Hallowich efforts
We cannot thank you enough for pursuing open records on the settlement between the Hallowich family in Mt. Pleasant Township and three energy companies. There can be no justice without the truth and the facts. Your efforts were substantial. Many people, like myself, are grateful.
- 1Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Family's dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter
- 3Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 4Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 5Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union