W. Pa. man convicted of 3 rapes is sentenced
PITTSBURGH (AP) – A Pittsburgh-area man who defended himself against three separate rape charges has been sentenced to between 61 and 122 years in prison.
Thirty-nine-year-old Arthur Lamont Henderson was sentenced Tuesday for the January 2012 attacks on three women.
Police say Henderson threatened two of the women with guns and then bound them with tape. They also say he threatened to harm one woman’s infant child. An expert linked his DNA to each of the crimes.
Henderson represented himself and cross-examined his accusers during the trial.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Troubled Fredericktown water authority needs a costly fix | Observer-Reporter
- 2Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 3Cal U. professor found dead on campus | Observer-Reporter
- 4Petty earns credit for Smith´s `Stay With Me´ | Observer-Reporter
- 5Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter