YMCA offering Zumba for Kids
The Mon Valley YMCA will offer Zumba for Kids, ages 6 to 10, at 5 p.m. Thursdays, beginning April 4.
Designed exclusively for kids, the four-week session offers specially choreographed routines and the latest music, like hip-hop, reggaeton and cumbia.
Zumba for Kids classes reportedly increase focus and self-confidence, boost metabolism and improve coordination.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2Moninger - 107 years | Observer-Reporter
- 3Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 4Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 5`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union