Join the litterbug police
This is in response to the letter on roadside litter from Robin Tobey that appeared in the March 16 edition of the Observer-Reporter. My husband and I were just discussing the deplorable condition of the roads. The streets in towns are as horrible as the highways throughout the rural areas. There is a fine for littering, but how often is that enforced?
Usually, we do not see the litterbug. Only the litter. If you see someone littering, please remind them that we must all do our part to “keep America beautiful.” I challenge everyone to become members of the litterbug police. Put trash where it belongs and be respectful to yourself and your neighbors.
- 1Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 2Waynesburg woman to respond for allegedly conspiring in bank robbery | Observer-Reporter
- 3'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
- 4Washington police officer suspended without pay | Observer-Reporter
- 5Wolf bans new drilling in state parks | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union