Interstate Pipe rebrands for Marcellus business
Interstate Pipe & Supply, which operates four Western Pennsylvania stores including one in Washington, has launched a new website to reflect its additional business.
IPS is a wholesale supplier of pipe, valves, fitting and pumps, which serves oil and gas drillers, residential home builders, commercial contractors, excavators, water well drillers and mechanical contractors.
The company said in a press release it launched interstatepipe.com, a new website that offers it an efficient platform that aligns with its growing need to better educate and service current and future customers.
The site, designed by Pittsburgh-based FSC Marketing + Digital, was part of a rebranding effort FSC conducted with IPS to focus on specific distribution opportunities within the natural gas drilling footprint and the Marcellus Shale market.
As part of the rebranding, FSC also upgraded graphics and messaging that spans the IPS website, business materials and truck and outdoor signage.
- 1'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
- 2Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 3West Greene to receive report on failed retaining wall | Observer-Reporter
- 4Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 5Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union