Auburn dismisses defensive lineman Sigler
Auburn has dismissed defensive tackle Devaunte Sigler for violating undisclosed team rules.Tigers coach Gus Malzahn announced the decision in a statement Friday. He says "we have high standards for our players" and that "they will represent the team and Auburn the right way."Sigler was a junior who played in 18 games in his career with 12 tackles. He played in five games last season and had two stops.Sigler played a bigger role in 2011 when he appeared in all 13 games and had 10 tackles and a sack.
- 1Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Family's dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter
- 3Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 4Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 5Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union