Millsap, Jefferson out as Jazz host Bobcats
Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap missed Utah's game against Charlotte on Friday because of sprained left ankles.Millsap is sidelined for a second straight game after he was hurt in the first quarter of Utah's 110-107 overtime loss to Boston on Monday. Jefferson was injured in a 102-91 loss to Atlanta on Wednesday.Both players have just missed two games this season. Jefferson leads the Jazz with 17.7 points and 9.4 rebounds per game. Millsap is right behind him with 15.1 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.Millsap says he doesn't like to miss games but "you got to know your limitations. You got to know what you can and cannot do."Derrick Favors and Enes Kanter started in place of Millsap and Jefferson against the Bobcats.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 3Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 4North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 5`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union