NBC, ID partners on Pistorius documentary
NEW YORK (AP) — The desire to produce a quick documentary on Olympic runner Oscar Pistorius (pihs-TOHR’-ee-uhs) and the shooting death of his live-in girlfriend has led to a new partnership between two television networks.
The Investigation Discovery Network on Sunday will premiere a special, “Beauty & The Blade Runner,” about the South African athlete and his role in the shooting death of model Reeva Steenkamp. ID is making the special with the help of NBC News and that company’s Peacock Productions.
ID even coined a new phrase to describe the quick specials, calling them instamentaries.
People close to both Pistorius and Steenkamp talk on the special, which examines evidence in the case.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 3House Democrats´ new message on the economy: We told you so | Observer-Reporter
- 4Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 5Carnegie Mellon student killed in apparent murder-suicide | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union