Annett released from hospital after overnight stay
NASCAR driver Michael Annett has been released from the hospital after an overnight stay for a bruised chest suffered in a crash in the Nationwide Series race at Daytona.Annett was injured in a 13-car accident in Saturday's race at Daytona International Speedway. He was taken to Halifax Health Medical Center in Daytona Beach with pain in his chest and sternum.The Richard Petty Motorsports driver was released Sunday and traveled back to North Carolina. He will be evaluated again later this week.Annett was already at the hospital when the final 12-car accident occurred on the last lap of the race that sent rookie Kyle Larson's car into the fence. Large chunks of debris and a tire flew into the stands and injured dozens of fans.
- 1'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
- 2Washington police officer suspended without pay | Observer-Reporter
- 3Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 4Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in "crowd-funded" Super Bowl Beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 5First-ever humanities festival coming to Pittsburgh | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union