Mets' Feliciano to wear heart monitor for 2 weeks
New York Mets reliever Pedro Feliciano will be restricted from baseball activity for at least two weeks while wearing a heart monitor.General manager Sandy Alderson said Sunday it was not clear if Feliciano has a "hole" in his heart, which is what the left-hander said Saturday.Alderson says that until Feliciano is monitored for two weeks, "we won't really have a diagnosis."The 36-year-old Feliciano has not pitched since 2010, when he went 3-6 for the Mets with a 3.30 ERA and led the league with 92 appearances.He signed a two-year, $8 million contract with the New York Yankees before the 2011 season, but never appeared in a game because of shoulder issues and surgery to repair a torn capsule and rotator cuff.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 3Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 4Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 5Area native helps treat Ebola patients in Liberia | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union