Pa. man killed a few weeks after brother’s slaying
PITTSBURGH (AP) – Authorities in Western Pennsylvania said a man has been shot to death in Pittsburgh just a few weeks after his brother was also killed.
Police said officers responding to a report of shots fired found 26-year-old Brian Wright unresponsive at an intersection in Larimer shortly after 2:30 a.m. Saturday.
Cmdr. Thomas Stangrecki said Wright was shot in the chest and died at the scene.
Officials said his older brother, 32-year-old Maurice Bruce, was shot and killed Feb. 4 after leaving a Homewood bar.
Police said no arrests have been made in either case and investigators have not identified a motive for either slaying.
- 1Reliving memories of Basle Theater | Observer-Reporter
- 2Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 3Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 4U.S. mulls Middle East-North Africa category for 2020 Census | Observer-Reporter
- 5Waynesburg woman to respond for allegedly conspiring in bank robbery | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union