Fort Cherry Elementary Center will hold kindergarten registration March 26 and 27. Children must be 5 years old on or before Aug. 31 to enroll. Packets will be available for pickup in the elementary office between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. beginning March 1. Registration time and day can be scheduled when packets are picked up. Parents and guardians must bring the following to registration: child’s birth certificate, driver’s license with current address, immunization records from physician’s office, lease agreement, if applicable, and evidence of current address for proof of residency. In addition, children should accompany parents or guardians for screening purposes. For more information, call Amy Chitttister, elementary guidance counselor, at 724-796-1551, ext. 2003.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 2Cal U. professor found dead on campus | Observer-Reporter
- 3Local manager gets top McDonald´s award | Observer-Reporter
- 4Three sentenced in county court | Observer-Reporter
- 5Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter