Three face sex-related charges
WAYNESBURG – State police late Friday charged three people with various sexual assault charges.
Johnie Lorenzo Carter, 29, of 311 Tollgate Road, Waynesburg, was charged with involuntary deviate sexual intercourse with a child, sexual assault and indecent assault.
Police allege Carter assaulted a 7-year-old boy on more than one occasion.
Also charged were Donna O. Carter, 48, and John C. Carter, 48, also of 311 Tollgate Road. They face sex-related charges stemming from unrelated incidents that began in 2000.
Charges were filed with District Judge Glenn Bates. Preliminary hearings for the Carters were not scheduled as of Tuesday.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 3Cecil Historical Society to commemorate coal miners | Observer-Reporter
- 4Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 5Waynesburg woman to respond for allegedly conspiring in bank robbery | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union