Three face sex-related charges
WAYNESBURG – State police late Friday charged three people with various sexual assault charges.
Johnie Lorenzo Carter, 29, of 311 Tollgate Road, Waynesburg, was charged with involuntary deviate sexual intercourse with a child, sexual assault and indecent assault.
Police allege Carter assaulted a 7-year-old boy on more than one occasion.
Also charged were Donna O. Carter, 48, and John C. Carter, 48, also of 311 Tollgate Road. They face sex-related charges stemming from unrelated incidents that began in 2000.
Charges were filed with District Judge Glenn Bates. Preliminary hearings for the Carters were not scheduled as of Tuesday.
- 1Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2West Greene to receive report on failed retaining wall | Observer-Reporter
- 3Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter
- 4Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 5Sarris "deflategate" ball to be auctioned for charity | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union