Wanted man found
A former Charleroi and Clarksville man wanted for almost five years on a probation warrant was nabbed Tuesday morning in Marianna by Washington County sheriff’s deputies.
Richard Lee Prentice, 49, was seen coming out of a house on Oklahoma Street. He tried to run from deputies but was caught and taken to Washington County Jail.
In 2001, Prentice pleaded no contest to charges that he sexually assaulted an 11-year-old girl in 1995.
He pleaded no contest to charges of rape, statutory sexual assault, aggravated indecent assault, indecent assault, endangering the welfare of children and corruption of minors.
- 1Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 2Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 3Waynesburg man arrested on drug charges | Observer-Reporter
- 4Waynesburg woman to respond for allegedly conspiring in bank robbery | Observer-Reporter
- 5Pitt expresses interest in Ringgold´s Law
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union