Suspect escapes from RESA officers
RESA Regional Police Department is searching for a man who escaped from officers after being arrested Tuesday in Roscoe. Police said they received a tip that Ramson Hyslop, who was wanted on several warrants, was staying at 913 Arthur Ave. in Roscoe. They went to the house about 7:45 p.m., found Hyslop and arrested him. Police say they also found 145 stamp bags of heroin and 24 Oxycodone pills in the residence. Hyslop was cuffed behind his back and placed in a patrol car while officers gathered evidence. However, police say he was able to get his hands to the front, crawl through a partition window, get out of the car and flee. Officers searched the surrounding area but could not find Hyslop. They issued a new warrant for his arrest.
- 1High school wrestling: South Fayette advances; Waynesburg ousted | Observer-Reporter
- 2Family´s dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter
- 3Waynesburg couple charged with alleged abuse of 2-year-old son | Observer-Reporter
- 4Protecting history from I-70 construction at Bentleyville | Observer-Reporter
- 5Claysville home gutted by fire; three dogs perish | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union