Postal Service driver charged with stealing mail
A contract driver for the U.S. Postal Service who lives in South Franklin Township has been indicted by a federal grand jury for theft of mail.
The one-count indictment, returned on Tuesday, names John Marianov, 57, of Cove Road, as the sole defendant.
According to the indictment presented to the court, while Marianov was working as a highway route contract driver from May through December he stole greeting cards and letters containing cash, checks, money orders, gift cards and opera tickets from mail that was routed
through the Washington post office. The total value of the stolen items was over $4,000.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Reliving memories of Basle Theater | Observer-Reporter
- 3C-M wrestling brothers not mentioned | Observer-Reporter
- 4Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
- 5Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union