Fatal crash closes Interstate 79 north near Marianna
The northbound lanes of Interstate 79 near the Washington-Greene county line are closed after a fatal crash about 4:30 p.m. today nearly a half-mile south of the Marianna exit. State police said a woman was driving north when her car spun and collided with a West Penn Power truck that also was northbound. The driver was injured and a passenger was killed. State police and emergency crews are at the scene. Southbound traffic is moving slowly in the area and snow is falling.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 3Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 4Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 5Family´s dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter