Fatal crash closes Interstate 79 north near Marianna
The northbound lanes of Interstate 79 near the Washington-Greene county line are closed after a fatal crash about 4:30 p.m. today nearly a half-mile south of the Marianna exit. State police said a woman was driving north when her car spun and collided with a West Penn Power truck that also was northbound. The driver was injured and a passenger was killed. State police and emergency crews are at the scene. Southbound traffic is moving slowly in the area and snow is falling.
- 1'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
- 2Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 3Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 4West Greene to receive report on failed retaining wall | Observer-Reporter
- 5Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union