Hornets' Gordon sidelined by right hand injury
The Hornets say shooting guard Eric Gordon is sitting out Wednesday night's game against Portland with a sprained right hand.Gordon participated in New Orleans' shootaround Wednesday morning and the team has not disclosed how or when Gordon hurt himself.Hornets coach Monty Williams did not mention the injury while speaking with reporters about 90 minutes before tipoff. The team announced his absence about an hour later.Gordon is the Hornets' second-leading scorer, averaging 16.4 points, but has been plagued by injuries since joining New Orleans in a multiplayer trade in 2011.A right knee injury limited Gordon to nine games last season. Because of weakness in the same knee, he's played in only 18 of the Hornets' previous 52 games this season.
- 1Games of chance reporting deadline extended | Observer-Reporter
- 2North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 3House Democrats´ new message on the economy: We told you so | Observer-Reporter
- 47 essential steps to take when you´re in an accident | Observer-Reporter
- 5Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union