Waynesburg woman injured in crash last month dies
A Waynesburg woman injured in a two-vehicle crash Jan. 16 on Route 188 in Franklin Township died Tuesday as a result of injuries suffered in the crash.
Sharon K. Johnston, 58, was pronounced dead early Tuesday in the home of her niece, Kelly Wolfe, in Mather by Greene County Coroner Greg Rohanna. Rohanna said Johnston died from injuries she suffered in the crash.
State police said Johnston was driving east on Route 188 in the area of Valley Farm Drive about 7:55 p.m. when her car was struck head-on by a pickup truck traveling west that had crossed the center line.
The driver of the truck, Laura Grim, 43, of Waynesburg, also was injured and was taken to a hospital for treatment.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 3Gibbs retiring as Washington County clerk of courts | Observer-Reporter
- 4Humane society expresses gratitude for benevolence | Observer-Reporter
- 5Webster man accused of assaulting Carroll officer | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union