Soup sale sponsored by California Area Historical Society will be held Feb. 26. Pre-orders only will be accepted for homemade chicken noodle, ham and bean, vegetable or wedding soups and chili. Cost is $10 per quart, with containers provided for takeout only. To place an order, call the society at 724-938-3250 or president Mary Beth Graf at 724-938-2975.
Women’s Business Network, Washington Chapter, will holds its Spring Open House from 8:30 to 10 a.m. Feb. 27 at Panera Bread, Washington. The free event for female entrepreneurs will include breakfast and refreshments. Membership is category exclusive, so once a business category is filled, that chapter category is closed. Some of the open categories are photographer, accountant, computers/technology, florist, attorney, hair/beauty stylist, printer and Realtor. RSVP is required by calling Tracy Eisenman at 724-263-0304 or visiting www.wbninc.com.
Heritage Library, 152 Fourth St., McDonald, will celebrate Dr. Seuss’ 109th birthday with a party from 1 to 3 p.m. March 2. There will be crafts, games and cake. The party is sponsored by Republic Services.
- 1'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
- 2Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 3West Greene to receive report on failed retaining wall | Observer-Reporter
- 4Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter
- 5Sarris "deflategate" ball to be auctioned for charity | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union