Have a horse?
Maybe when the U.S. Postal Service, this “old reliable,” disappears, people will no longer take its duties and services for granted like an inconsiderate and self-centered spouse whose eyes always glaze and graze toward greener pastures.
The problem with being so dependent on high tech, as instantaneously convenient as it is, is it’s completely dependent on basic resources of another kind and many assume it will always be there. Reality has its own ways of getting your attention, doesn’t it? Rolling blackouts, brownouts or other things like these completely shut down almost all tech-based communications.
When the power goes out, when resources run dry or high-tech communications are otherwise deterred, do you have a horse with saddle bags ready to go?
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 3Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 47 essential steps to take when you´re in an accident | Observer-Reporter
- 5Sarris "deflategate" ball to be auctioned for charity | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union