Paul Harvey is missed
I miss Paul Harvey and was glad to hear his voice again in a commercial during the Super Bowl. The message was truly moving and was a stroke of genius on the part of Chrysler Corp.
I miss commentators of his caliber bringing us inspirational messages devoid of class warfare or political divisiveness.
Also missing in our society is a sense of accountibility. Too many are looking for a government that will provide for them rather then instilling in them the work ethic that Paul Harvey’s farmer inspired.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Games of chance reporting deadline extended | Observer-Reporter
- 3North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 4Wolf bans new drilling in state parks | Observer-Reporter
- 5Area teens shine at Washington“s Got Talent | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union