‘Buckwild’ cast member arrested
CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) – A cast member of the MTV reality show “Buckwild” is facing a drug charge in West Virginia.
Twenty-four-year-old Salwa Amin was arraigned Monday in Nicholas County Magistrate Court on a felony charge of possession with intent to deliver.
Details of Amin’s arrest and the charge weren’t immediately available. She is being held at Central Regional Jail on $200,000 bond.
Jail Administrative Sgt. Rick Drake says Amin doesn’t want to talk to the media. He didn’t know whether she had a lawyer.
MTV announced last week that the show will be picked up for a second season. MTV spokeswoman Candice Ashton says the network doesn’t have any comment at this time on Amin’s arrest.
“Buckwild” was filmed largely around Sissonville and Charleston.
- 1Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
- 2Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 3Family's dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter
- 4Marcellus Shale facility proposed in South Strabane | Observer-Reporter
- 5Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union