Holy Trinity, 605 Hewitt Ave., Washington, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. every Friday through March 22. In addition to fish, there will be pierogies and cabbage and noodles. For delivery on orders of $40 or more, call 724-225-3401.
Marianna American Legion Post 744, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Feb. 13 and Fridays, Feb. 22, March 8 and 22. Menu includes fish sandwiches, fish dinners, shrimp dinners, french fries, coleslaw, haluski, macaroni and cheese, soup and desserts. For takeout or more information call, 724-267-3302.
St. Mary’s Roman Catholic Church in Cecil Township will hold its annual fish fry from 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. beginning Feb. 13, and each Friday during lent including Good Friday. Menu features seasoned panko breaded cod deep fried in heart healthy tri-fry oil that is cholesterol and trans-fat free. Baked cod or salmon, Maine lobster rolls, homemade crab cakes, pan seared scallops, shrimp in a basket, jumbo shrimp, and cabbage and noodles. Side orders of green beans, baked potatoes, french fries, cole slaw and mac and cheese are all available along with dinner rolls. Eat-in or take out, call 412-221-9771 event days or 412-221-1560 non event days.
Upper Ten Mile Presbyterian Church in Prosperity, from 11 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. every Friday through March 29. For take-out, call 724-222-0454.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Angel Ridge Animal Rescue cited for inhumane conditions | Observer-Reporter
- 2Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 3Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 4Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 5Troubled Fredericktown water authority needs a costly fix | Observer-Reporter