The auxiliary of Southwest Regional Medical Center will meet at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday in the Guesman Room.
Waynesburg Community Center, 1505 Morris St., Waynesburg, will hold an open house from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Feb. 9, featuring Jimmie’s Lunch hot dogs that will be sold for $2 each.
The Greene County Veterans Affairs van to Pittsburgh, which normally runs Monday through Thursday, will operate on a different schedule the week of Feb. 11. That week, the van will operate Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Carmichaels Grange 1389 will meet at 6 p.m. Tuesday in the grange hall with a soup dinner. It will be a dues-paying meeting. The speaker, Ruth Enci, a volunteer with American Red Cross, will speak of the requirements of setting up a disaster shelter. The meeting is open to the public.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Chamber hears update on phase 2 of Mariner Pipeline project | Observer-Reporter
- 3North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 4Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 5Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union