Temperature plummets as cold front blows through
Temperatures took a drastic dip Wednesday in Waynesburg as evidenced by photos taken from one end of town to the other in less than an hour.
The electronic sign at the drive-through office of First Federal Savings and Loan Assocation at Routes 19 and 21 displayed a balmy 77 degrees at 9:38 a.m.
At 10:34 a.m., the digital sign at First Federal Savings and Loan of Greene County on High Street told a different story at a much cooler 59 degrees.
- 1Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 2Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 3Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 4Donations, volunteers welcome at humane society | Observer-Reporter
- 5'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union