Facade collapse causes bus route detours
Two Mid Mon Valley Transit Authority bus routes are being detoured and delayed due to a building facade collapse in Monessen. The brick facade of a long-vacant building at 535 Donner Ave. is collapsing into the street, causing police to close the 500 block of Donner. MMVTA’s Commuter A route to Pittsburgh and Valley 1 routes are being detoured and riders should expect delays.
- 1Waynesburg woman to respond for allegedly conspiring in bank robbery | Observer-Reporter
- 2Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 3Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 4`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
- 5Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union