Facade collapse causes bus route detours
Two Mid Mon Valley Transit Authority bus routes are being detoured and delayed due to a building facade collapse in Monessen. The brick facade of a long-vacant building at 535 Donner Ave. is collapsing into the street, causing police to close the 500 block of Donner. MMVTA’s Commuter A route to Pittsburgh and Valley 1 routes are being detoured and riders should expect delays.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 2Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 3Troubled Fredericktown water authority needs a costly fix | Observer-Reporter
- 4Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 5O-R Athlete of the Week: Kass Taylor, California | Observer-Reporter