Facade collapse causes bus route detours
Two Mid Mon Valley Transit Authority bus routes are being detoured and delayed due to a building facade collapse in Monessen. The brick facade of a long-vacant building at 535 Donner Ave. is collapsing into the street, causing police to close the 500 block of Donner. MMVTA’s Commuter A route to Pittsburgh and Valley 1 routes are being detoured and riders should expect delays.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 2Troubled Fredericktown water authority needs a costly fix | Observer-Reporter
- 3Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 4Cal U. professor found dead on campus | Observer-Reporter
- 5DA turns over $100K from forfeitures to county general fund | Observer-Reporter