Prince Harry back in UK after Afghan deployment
LONDON (AP) – Prince Harry is back in Britain after more than four months serving in Afghanistan.
The prince landed on a military flight at a snowy Brize Norton airbase, northwest of London, on Wednesday afternoon.
Defense officials announced Monday that Harry – known as Capt. Wales in the army – had completed his 20-week deployment as co-pilot gunner on an Apache attack helicopter.
Harry is expected to go to the headquarters of his Army Air Corps squadron before beginning several weeks of leave.
- 1Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 2North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 3Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 4Observer-Reporter High School Football
- 5Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union