A new low
Republicans have stooped to a new low by refusing to vote on $60 billion for East Coast residents who have had their lives torn apart by Hurricane Sandy.
This is just another exhibition of how spiteful and hateful the Republicans have become. There is a joke about “Republican compassion.” We can only assume “compassion” is only extended to the wealthy and those who support the Republican agenda.
Joseph G. Hamm
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 3Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 4`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
- 5McGuffey´s drop has meant rise in Class AA | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union