A new low
Republicans have stooped to a new low by refusing to vote on $60 billion for East Coast residents who have had their lives torn apart by Hurricane Sandy.
This is just another exhibition of how spiteful and hateful the Republicans have become. There is a joke about “Republican compassion.” We can only assume “compassion” is only extended to the wealthy and those who support the Republican agenda.
Joseph G. Hamm
- 1Washington bus depot almost ready | Observer-Reporter
- 2Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 3Games of chance reporting deadline extended | Observer-Reporter
- 4Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 5Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union