A new low
Republicans have stooped to a new low by refusing to vote on $60 billion for East Coast residents who have had their lives torn apart by Hurricane Sandy.
This is just another exhibition of how spiteful and hateful the Republicans have become. There is a joke about “Republican compassion.” We can only assume “compassion” is only extended to the wealthy and those who support the Republican agenda.
Joseph G. Hamm
- 1Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 2Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 3Vanderbilt rape verdicts signal support for assault victims | Observer-Reporter
- 4High school wrestling: South Fayette advances; Waynesburg ousted | Observer-Reporter
- 5Connellsville man charged with exposing himself at Charleroi school bus stop | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union