A new low
Republicans have stooped to a new low by refusing to vote on $60 billion for East Coast residents who have had their lives torn apart by Hurricane Sandy.
This is just another exhibition of how spiteful and hateful the Republicans have become. There is a joke about “Republican compassion.” We can only assume “compassion” is only extended to the wealthy and those who support the Republican agenda.
Joseph G. Hamm
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 3Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 4Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 5Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union