Groundbreaking planned for Chartiers Twp. community center
The Washington County Redevelopment Authority announced today that the Chartiers Township Community Center groundbreaking ceremony is scheduled for 2 p.m. Monday at Arnold Park, 2010 West Pike St., Houston.
The 9,100-square-foot building will include a banquet room, kitchen, multipurpose room, office, conference room, concession stand and rest rooms.
Contracts totaling $1.4 million have been awarded to four prime contractors. Hayes Design Group of Bridgeville is in charge of design and oversight. The redevelopment authority is involved because the project is receiving $500,000 from the local share of gaming revenues from The Meadows Racetrack & Casino.
- 1Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 2Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 3Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 4Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 5Gibbs retiring as Washington County clerk of courts | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union