Officials: Accidental house fire killed couple
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Authorities say a house fire that killed a married couple was accidental.
The Allegheny County medical examiner’s office said Friday that the victims died of smoke inhalation and carbon monoxide poisoning.
Mt. Lebanon firefighters found 61-year-old Dennis Miller and 56-year-old Susan Miller inside their home after a neighbor reported the fire Thursday morning.
According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, the county fire marshal’s office is still investigating the cause of the blaze.
A joint funeral is planned for Sunday.
- 1`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
- 2Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 3Sarris "deflategate" ball to be auctioned for charity | Observer-Reporter
- 4Family´s dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter
- 5Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union