Officials: Accidental house fire killed couple
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Authorities say a house fire that killed a married couple was accidental.
The Allegheny County medical examiner’s office said Friday that the victims died of smoke inhalation and carbon monoxide poisoning.
Mt. Lebanon firefighters found 61-year-old Dennis Miller and 56-year-old Susan Miller inside their home after a neighbor reported the fire Thursday morning.
According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, the county fire marshal’s office is still investigating the cause of the blaze.
A joint funeral is planned for Sunday.
- 1Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 3O-R Athlete of the Week: John Arnold, Charleroi | Observer-Reporter
- 4Marcellus Shale facility proposed in South Strabane | Observer-Reporter
- 5News, Sports, Events, & Community
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union