Traffic restriction planned tonight
PennDOT has announced that traffic will be restricted to a single lane on Weavertown Road between Morganza Road and the I-79 overpass as work gets under way tonight to perform milling, paving and base repairs on the road. The lane restrictions, which will be controlled by flaggers, will be in place between 9 p.m. and 6 a.m. The work will continue through Thursday morning.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 2Troubled Fredericktown water authority needs a costly fix | Observer-Reporter
- 3Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 4Cal U. professor found dead on campus | Observer-Reporter
- 5DA turns over $100K from forfeitures to county general fund | Observer-Reporter