Boy struck by car in West Beth Twp.
A 16-year-old Bentleyville boy was severely injured when he was struck by a vehicle while walking early Monday along Lone Pine Road in West Bethlehem Township.
The boy, whom state police did not identify, was struck about 12:30 a.m. by a vehicle driven south by Artie Speicher, 33, of Marianna.
Police said the victim was walking north when he was struck near Hainer Road and thrown to the east side of the road. He was flown by helicopter to UPMC-Presbyterian hospital, Pittsburgh, police said.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 3Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 4Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 5Moninger - 107 years | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union