Boy struck by car in West Beth Twp.
A 16-year-old Bentleyville boy was severely injured when he was struck by a vehicle while walking early Monday along Lone Pine Road in West Bethlehem Township.
The boy, whom state police did not identify, was struck about 12:30 a.m. by a vehicle driven south by Artie Speicher, 33, of Marianna.
Police said the victim was walking north when he was struck near Hainer Road and thrown to the east side of the road. He was flown by helicopter to UPMC-Presbyterian hospital, Pittsburgh, police said.
- 1Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 3`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
- 4Claysville home gutted by fire; three dogs perish | Observer-Reporter
- 5Sarris "deflategate" ball to be auctioned for charity | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union