Avella man killed in crash
An Avella man was killed this morning in a one-vehicle crash on Sugar Run Road, a half-mile north of Chestnut Road, Independence Township.
Steven Mark Lusher, 42, of Sugar Run Road, was pronounced dead at 9:07 a.m. by Washington County Coroner Tim Warco.
Lusher was driving south on Sugar Run when his truck left the right side of the road, traveled along an embankment and came to rest on its roof in the road. He was ejected from the vehicle. The accident was discovered by a motorist.
State police and Avella firefighters were also called to the scene.
- 1Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
- 3Family's dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter
- 4Marcellus Shale facility proposed in South Strabane | Observer-Reporter
- 5Family's dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union