Fort Cherry seeks to redraw voting regions
Fort Cherry School District on Monday petitioned Washington County Court to redraw its voting regions to give each of them equal representation on the school board, based on population.
The board is asking the court to place a portion of Robinson Township into the McDonald region and move Primrose into the Midway/Robinson region, court records show.
The shuffle would result in each of the regions, including Mt. Pleasant, having nearly 2,800 residents based on the results of the 2012 census, the record indicates.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 2Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 3Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 4Troubled Fredericktown water authority needs a costly fix | Observer-Reporter
- 5Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte